Hertfordshire | £35k | Ref: 55322
A great opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a leading care provider. The residential service in south Hertfordshire specialises in caring for residents with learning disabilities. Extensive experience for people with learning disabilities would be an advantage. A deputy manager and an extensive senior support network will support network.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Registered Manager experience/Extensive Deputy experience
- Great CQC knowledge
- Ability to lead through change
Qualities and Skills:
Determined and passionate about care services and have the leadership skills to deliver excellence.
- You will have a warm and welcoming personality
- Excellent care standards
Qualified to NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social Care or equivalent and be working towards Level 5.
- Salary £35,000
- Life Assurance
- On going training and development
- Progression opportunities