Hertfordshire, London, Middlesex | £8.21 to £11.00 | Ref: 55323
We are currently looking to recruit temporary support workers for our clients throughout London.
Experience in learning disabilities or mental health is essential.
Enhanced DBS certificate required.
Having your NVQ 2 or 3 In Health & Social care will be an advantage.
Regular Day and Night shifts available, shift hours will vary. Immediate start
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enable each person that the service supports to make choices and decisions every day
- Enable service users to enjoy a fulfilling and valued life
- Help service users develop their skills
- Encourage and enable service users to take part in activities in their community
- Supporting service users with professional and personal relationships
- To work as part of a team
Qualities and Skills
Must be caring, compassionate, understanding and have a commitment to provide person centred support to make e difference in people’s lives.
NVQ 2 or 3 In Health & Social care will be an advantage.
Free ongoing training and development provided.